Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fashion Trend: Frankie B. My BFF Legging With Lace


http://www.denimblog.com/

Review by Rebecca: Frankie B. My BFF Denim Leggings With Lace in Black Fusion

These jeans have the classic Frankie B. fit; very flattering on the butt and a low rise. They are very very stretchy, just like real leggings and made of lightweight denim. They have lace/mesh all the way down the front of the legs which you can see in the detailed close ups. The lace is held in place with stitching around the holes. I think they are very pretty and make an interesting jean. I really like the way these leggings look, they are perfect for dressing up with heels and going out to dinner. I definitely recommend them if you are looking for a different style jean. They have a 7″ rise and about a 31″ inseam. The only thing that upsets me a bit is I have super sensitive skin so the lace can feel a bit itchy on my thighs but that’s the issue you get with a lot of fabrics if you have sensitive skin, other than that issue the jeans are wonderful and very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment